We welcome you to submit a copy of your CV for us to match your profile to the following vacant positions;
1) Upstream Technical Safety Engineer
• Technical Safety
Support to Operations in Onshore and deep-water production as well as Projects delivered by the Onshore Project Services and
• Primary focus will be on the application of technical/process safety tools to a wide range
of issues ranging from new projects to modification and operations support of existing assets.
• Plan, organise,
and facilitate Lead HSE Risk assessment workshops: HAZIDs, HAZOPs, Quantitative Risk Assessments, Facility Sitting/Layout
Studies, and Physical Effects Modelling etc.
• Perform Technical Authority responsibilities for certain Project
Technical Safety deliverables
• BSc or MSc in Engineering
or Advanced Science Degree
• Minimum of 5 years oil and gas industry experience in surface facilities design, production
technology or drilling engineering.
• Skilled in Process Safety Management Systems.
• Self-assured, confident,
able to execute position responsibilities with minimal guidance
• Strong planning, coordination, and leadership
2) Administraive Officer:
provide administrative support to the management
• To undertake office telephone reception, including taking messages
for other staff
• To undertake general office duties such as responding to mails, photocopy, fax
with suppliers and maintaining excellent professional relationships externally
• To hold the budget for routine
stationery and office supplies
• To assist with the organisation of conferences, seminars, board and staff meetings
• Assist in the smooth running of the office by understanding other tasks as requested which are relevant to the
organisation's activities and personal skills
• Degree in management, humanities or business management
• Cognate work experience not more
than 5 years
• Competency in Microsoft Office tools
• Excellent organisational skills, excellent planning
and prioritising skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Proactive and meticulous
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com and we will be sure to contact you.